Back office employee (m/f/d)
40 hours per week
✔️ Order entry
- Among other things, also process returns
- Customer contact for queries
- Support for online shop support and the ERP system
- Cooperation with back office staff: in e-commerce
✔️ Outgoing invoice creation
- Creation, transmission, examination and contact person for questions
✔️ Co-supervision of the office mailbox
- Filtering of the mails and forwarding to the respective department
✔️ Order management
- Monitoring and processing of online orders, including confirmation, shipping coordination and invoicing.
✔️ Stock management
- Monitoring stock levels, coordinating reorders, ensuring product availability and coordinating with production.
✔️ Quality Assurance
- Reviewing product descriptions, pricing and other information on the Site to ensure that it is accurate and consistent.
✔️ Completed commercial training
✔️ Very good knowledge of the German language, both written and spoken
✔️ Experienced handling of MS Office
✔️ Basic understanding of accounting required
✔️ Team players
✔️ High commitment and flexibility
✔️ Personal initiative and self-responsible action
✔️ Enjoying dealing with people primarily by mail and phone
Fresh Purora's, free membership in the IronBody (CrossFit Box and Thai massage in the house) and a responsible area of responsibility in a young company. Depending on the qualification and experience, we offer a gross monthly salary of at least € 2,200 (KV food and beverage industry, full-time basis).
We treat your data as strictly confidential and only use your personal information in connection with your application.